Saturday, May 19, 2012

Puppy Cavalier King Charles Spaniel Products

Little One Cavalier King Charles Spaniel Mousepad

This is my Jenna who I got when I was 18 years old.  She was my best friend and it was having her that I urned to the camera and learned photography.  Jenna would sleep in my lap when I was struggling with my High School subjects because I am dyslexia.  It was wonderful to have a friend at home, who would not make fun of me because I still was having problems reading.

The ruby is Horatio who was named after the character in CSI: Miami, he is my Mother's dog.  His brother is Maximus.  I named him after Russell Crowe's character in Gladiator.  Little did I know that Maximus is the biggest mush ball.  He follows me everywhere I go!

Feel Better Cavalier King Charles Spaniel Card

This is from my Daphsam store at Zazzle.  This is Princess Fiona who is my Mom's other dog.  She has had a very tough time with her health.  Now on the mend, Princess Fiona is a very sweet little girl who has to struggle at times with her health.



No comments:

Post a Comment